Tonneau Cover that actually fits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyPops

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Late to the conversation but I got the basic American Tonneau tri fold. It took 8 minutes to install and has kept the bed dry. It was inexpensive.

vinman753

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had a Gator roll up for years after the Mopar one didn't hold up at all. Easy install and durable. Easy to roll up and down.
At the time it was exactly the same as a slightly higher priced brand. (can't remember which one...made in same factory.) Same parts and everything. I've had mine for 5 years on my 2011 and no issues.

2DirtyKids

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 upgraded from 2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Absolutely. I drove through a terrible storm in April during a road trip from Texas to Alabama. All luggage in the bed stayed completely dry. I’ve also washed it at a do-it-yourself car wash multiple times and intentionally sprayed around the edges from the sides to the back. Nothing. I have a bed rug carpet mat on the bed floor and there wasn’t any water on the edges or in the middle. I was surprised to be honest.
I have since been through the high pressure touchless carwash with any problems. Also, no water in the bed. I do have the factory bed liner so maybe that also helps. For the price couldn't ask for anything better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500