Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRedRam15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone bought a PickupZone tonneau cover from Amazon yet? And if so what are your thoughts about it?

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
I'm looking on getting an UnderCover Flex off of Amazon, the company link to the UnderCover website.

KPMH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone bought a PickupZone tonneau cover from Amazon yet? And if so what are your thoughts about it?
I'd go with that style, similar to the Backflips. I bought this one

https://www.americantrucks.com/ram1500-tri-fold-hard-tonneau-cover-r113799.html

It's a good cover but if I did it again, I'd buy the style with the short section near the cab. It allows you to access the whole bed easier for loading, etc. Mine is ok and excellent quality but the other style makes things easier on occasion.

Just something to think about. IMHO

Pete

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I love my Gator FX Hard Quad-Fold .... same damn quality as the BAKflip MX4 but cheaper ... I can fold it all the way to the back and almost all the room I can use ... and if I need to take it off it comes off within minutes ..

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
I didn't like the Lomax covers at all .... Access covers I have seen in person are low quality and for the price a rip off ...

Buddy had a lomax on his Ram and 2 times it got replaced for the same thing, panels cracking and splitting , no thank you

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn't like the Lomax covers at all .... Access covers I have seen in person are low quality and for the price a rip off ...

Buddy had a lomax on his Ram and 2 times it got replaced for the same thing, panels cracking and splitting , no thank you
So far for the past 3 plus years, no issues at all. I also had it vinyl matched to the truck. Now I don't use my bed very often so maybe that is the reason why I have no issues.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
So far for the past 3 plus years, no issues at all. I also had it vinyl matched to the truck. Now I don't use my bed very often so maybe that is the reason why I have no issues.
Yeah I don't use it much either and looks brand new, but I have buddies with it and they use their beds and stuff holds up good ...

Moparzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought the Tyger Auto T1 Soft Roll Up tonneau for my Rebel. I paid $139 +tax with prime shipping. It's really a top-notch cover - fits and seals perfectly. Also, I get the truck washed at least once a week and the cover has not faded at all. I've had it for about 4 months. I always look for deals on returns - and this was one of those. It was sold as "Like New." Knowing now how it fits and its construction I would have gladly paid full price.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone interested in a bed cover, feel free to message me. We offer most brands and with great pricing

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didn't see any bed covers on your site for my '22 Ram 2500 w/6.4' bed.

We offer most brands and options. We dont have everything that we offer listed on our site. I got your message and sent a quote. Thank you for reaching out