Tonneau Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportstylin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a Synetic tonneau hard retractable cover from truck2go.It has the Tslot connection. Does anyone know if other back racks , luggage baskets or crossbars from another brand will work? They have their own nice accessories but they are so expensive . I have a 16 sport

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome to the forum.

Post your question in the 4th or 5th generation section and you will get some responses.

Red

Rebel_trevor12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a Synetic tonneau hard retractable cover from truck2go.It has the Tslot connection. Does anyone know if other back racks , luggage baskets or crossbars from another brand will work? They have their own nice accessories but they are so expensive . I have a 16 sport
Any t-slot accessories most like would work with your t-slot rail. If you want a low profile cross bars I think Rhinorack can be a great choice

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am not familiar with that brand but I would think RhinoRack would work for it. I would contact the manufacturer and ask them as they usually design them to be compatible with several brands