Torn between 2020 Classic Warlock or 2021 Big Horn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

condor767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
Get a 5th Gen, with all the upgrades, Ride quality, Interior comfort, Maybe get a left over 2020 Laramie.

Just before I turned 65 I got a year end clearance 2019 Laramie and I love it. Its got all the bells and whistles on it except the adaptive cruise control. Prior to this I drove a 1995 Toyota Tacoma for 23 years. This was a enormous leap forward in comfort, capability, and technology for me.

Ram is Motor Trends Truck of the year, 3 years running. You can't go wrong

Last edited:

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Are the 5th gens really that much of a better ride?
My neighbor has a 2019 bighorn, me a 2016 larmie. The bighorn interior has definitely advanced compaired to the 4th gen bighorn.
I haven't driven in his to compare it to mine, but i love my 4th gen laramie interior!
Imo i wouldn't get a 5th gen with a chrome front end, something dont look right with the fenders meeting the grill. Color matched 5th gen front ends look good though.
My opinion, after owning two 4th gens, is that the 5th gens do drive and ride much better than 4th gens. I've had several passengers comment that riding in my 2020 Laramie is like riding in a luxury car. And it even has the ORG, which includes AT tires. Looks and ride comfort are subjective, so my suggestion is to drive them, then decide which one you like the best.