Tradesman seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pittrader1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would like someone to answer this. I just drove 2400 miles across the country in my Tradesman. I don't have power seats, and just have the fabric ones. I'd love to get a better seat in it since I will have to make that trip two times a year for the foreseeable future. I could purchase a new truck with an upgraded interior, but figure it's cheaper to just buy new front seats. I'd also upgrade my radio too (I have a 2018 Tradesman with Ramboxes)

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Often every cab often gets the same primary wiring
there are 3 sections to the primary wiring

before the cab is set on the Chassis, they lay the harness that goes back to the tail lights along the frame

They then lay the engine harness just before the cab is lowered on chassis

Then the cab is set on the truck & in In Cab Harness is laid out inside the cab.

Then the floor covering is laid & the dash board is inserted into the cab & the plug in the connectors that will be used & the unused pigtails are put in Dummy Plugs.

lastly the seats are installed, the needed connectors are plugged in, the unused plugs are taped to the harness.

So what i am saying, the harnesses are likely already there

When you purchase the power seat panel, that is fastened to the drivers seat, chances are a separate pigtail could be an option for the 3 motors, the heated seat pad & lumbar cushion

seat heating pad, check with Benny, he may have it also
2009 - 2022 Ram Classic, 4th Generation

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
A ton of info in this thread