Trailer lights stay on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bcurtis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V10
I rewired the lights on my trailer and I changed the 7-way pin plug and I also changed the 7-way pin Outlet on my truck since I have done this when I cut my truck off while my trailer is still hooked up the lights stay on so there's something constantly feeding it power and I'm pretty sure it's the 12 volt part of the 7-way pin I cannot get it to cut off I thought that it was the ground and I disconnected it and it still stays on also my left blinker and Brake does not work I have changed the bulb the bulb is fine but the blinker indicator on my Dash doesn't even pop up something in me tells me that it's the switch but I'm not sure I've been dealing with this problem for over a month and I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is my wires are not corroded and I don't know where to look next can you please help me thank you in advance

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat