Train horn install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Cool ! Can't wait for the pics and video.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
horn blasters on E-bay

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
suicidedoors.com used to have some nice kits...but I think they changed their name to something else.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
ok thanks, yeah i heard suicidedoors.com has some good ons, the new website is http://qualityairride.com

Yeah, lets just hope that their shipping times improve...last I heard Ricky just about let everyone go, even his brother or something like that. They were fabbing parts for Toyota for a while and it was a redic time having to wait for control arms and backhalves...

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
im thinking about doing train horns.. found a nice set of horns just gotta buy a compressor and tanks..... so tempting.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I will soon. It's been so nice out I have been on the bike Will get one this week.

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man you guys are going to make me want these again.

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dave...what happened? Where's the pics/vids?

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Yeah what he said. I will moe than likely get in trouble with these, is it illegal to honk them at people on the streets?

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I think the only way you could get in trouble is with a noise violation or disturbing the peace if you just layer into it within hearing distance of a leo

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yeah what he said. I will moe than likely get in trouble with these, is it illegal to honk them at people on the streets?

Technically, you can get in trouble with em, but like honkin real fast at ppl isn't too bad until you lay in on it and cause a big scene, then the po po will most likely get called... But I think in smaller towns you should be ok...

My friend has an air horn on his Cummins and we were honkin it at all kinds of ppl this past weekend on our way to Arkansas hahah it was hilarious! It's off of a Mack Truck, so the tone is really deep and loud. We were gettin construction workers and ppl with their windows down talkin on the phone heheheheh :naughty:

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
My friend has an air horn on his Cummins and we were honkin it at all kinds of ppl this past weekend on our way to Arkansas

What you doin in AR lol. You might have driven right through my next of the woods :D

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
What you doin in AR lol. You might have driven right through my next of the woods :D

LOL, we went Friday night with that friend I was talkin about, he went and got an 85 CJ7 (we are starting a jeep club I guess, lol) We had to go to Fayetteville, AR. We were in a lifted 2500 Cummins pullin a gooseneck trailer haha, it was a long ride :crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank