TRX jump nets 18 violations....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
One thing I learned from all my years as a logger- it doesn't matter if it's on private property or not, do NOT F*** with streams.
The DNR protects them like their daughter's innocence...

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
About time ... some of these youtubers are damn arrogant and don't care about a fine ... dude is going to pay it off one way or another and that video is just to get more views and money lol .... the money from that video alone will pay for those fines and then some

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, even on private property you don't own the stream or waterway and in many places even swamp land.

ON the flip side in PA, if you live on a houseboat, even if it is tied to shore, the state can't hit you with a property tax. They have tried and lost.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
About time ... some of these youtubers are damn arrogant and don't care about a fine ... dude is going to pay it off one way or another and that video is just to get more views and money lol .... the money from that video alone will pay for those fines and then some

I was just going to ask how this guy affords to demolish vehicles that cost that kind of money.

You answered it.