Two questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhiller123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been searching for days to no avail.....

First, would a Rebel grille fit a '14 Outdoorsman 1500? I have the chrome bumper with painted upper cap. I'm not sure that the corners would clear the bumper cap.

Second, on the tailgate I have the Ram's head. Is that emblem recessed into the tailgate? I would like to upgrade to the black RAM letters.

Diller
'14 Outdoorsman

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

OceanRescue01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

First, would a Rebel grille fit a '14 Outdoorsman 1500? I have the chrome bumper with painted upper cap. I'm not sure that the corners would clear the bumper cap.

Second, on the tailgate I have the Ram's head. Is that emblem recessed into the tailgate? I would like to upgrade to the black RAM letters.

Diller
'14 Outdoorsman

Not sure about the grille but yes to the tailgate. Your best bet is to see if anyone local wants to swap tailgates. Takes 5 minutes to do. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Diller
'14 Outdoorsman

Would have to modify the grille to fit from my understanding as the Rebel grille has the lower section that needs to be trimmed off. could always go aftermarket but IMO they dont look that great.

Also the tailgate emblem is recessed so you will have to swap it or fill in and paint.