Uconnect Error Message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamGuy110

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anyone else getting this error message regarding their Uconnect 5 system?

Attachments

• tempImageYoX0MO.png
    tempImageYoX0MO.png
    943.8 KB · Views: 26

RebelHawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
'22 Hemi 5.7 eTourge
Did you hear anything from your dealer?

Three times my Uconnect system hasn't powered on when I started my '22 1500 eTorque and the other day while driving down the road it rebooted. Since then this message pops up when I start my truck. I'm taking it in and dropping off at the dealer today.

I'm going to cross post this over on the 5th gen page as well.

C5D42E8E-3BCE-42B3-8431-2661F94C2036_1_105_c.jpeg

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Hey @RebelHawk keep us posted what they say. I’m curious what is happening to you guys with these sort of messages.

RebelHawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
'22 Hemi 5.7 eTourge
Just back from picking up, issue was simply the connector wasn't fully seated. The tech reconnected it and it passed all tests.

Last edited:

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Just back from picking up, issue was simply the connector wasn't fully seated. The tech reconnected it and it pasted all tests.
Awesome news. Like dr. Google always leads us to believe, it's not always bad news.

RebelHawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
'22 Hemi 5.7 eTourge
Following up on my follow up.

About 2 weeks after the connector was reseated I started getting this pop up message again. I just hit okay and ignored it since everything was working for the most part. I had some weird random issues with my reverse camera locking up and a couple of times and some glitchy Apple Car Play issues that required me to turn the truck off and back on again. Then last week the apple car play app stopped recognizing any phone that was plugged in so I reached out to my local dealer. They had to order and replace the telematic box module (I didn't even ask what that actually did) on the head unit. I picked my truck up this morning and the error pop is gone (again).

RebelHawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
'22 Hemi 5.7 eTourge
Back to the shop for the same issue again. This time they replaced the cellular antenna (fault code DTC 81560-13).