uconnect ra2 5.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjm781

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V-8
Just looking to pic some brains here. On the ra2 5.0 when in the radio mode, instead of it just showing the station number ex. 98.5, will it display the radio station along with the song title, artist and all info associated with it?? instead of pushing info button. just curious thanks for any help you can give

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just looking to pic some brains here. On the ra2 5.0 when in the radio mode, instead of it just showing the station number ex. 98.5, will it display the radio station along with the song title, artist and all info associated with it?? instead of pushing info button. just curious thanks for any help you can give
Not that I am aware of. The 8.4 does have additional options.

NUTT00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I remember correctly, mine displays the radio station name at the least. Some do, some don't. I think it has to do with if the station broadcasts that info someone had once said.

OP
OP
B

bjm781

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V-8
the only way i get the station info and all is if i actually press the soft info button at the bottom of the screen and then displays all the info on another screen