UConnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirectJH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I cannot believe I'm the only one experiencing this, I have had a 2022 and a 2023 both with Sirius one with a 12" screen and one with a 8.4" screen. I verified a custom channel (one that you search for by artist truly commercial free) worked on three different trucks that I was looking at and all three did not have an issue pulling up a custom channel they did not have any trial internet. After driving it home the custom channel would not work and would say no internet connection, most times it would come back after switching to FM then back. Took it to the dealership for several other small issues and now it only says no internet slow internet etc. had to turn back around after I picked it up because the dual climate control only showed a single climate. I was told by the tech that it had to have internet to work, I told him it did not have it on the test drive then he claimed it was a bad location causing it. Now I do have internet through at&t in the truck for hotspot it doesn’t work any better at my house that is setup to do downloads for updates. Anyone really know how to make this work? I do know they are Pandora but it is included with Sirius subscription.

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I know I have turned my sirius satellite radio subscription on and off couple of times, depending on the deal of the week. And when I had it turned off, and I accidentally selected that input, it would state "no internet connection". Which surprises me. I didnt think it was based thru that.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat