Using the lower storage for mounting equipment.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeavyG603

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Has anyone used the lower storage compartment to mount a radio or other controller? I’d like to mount a Sander controller and maybe a CB in here but I’d like to know if others have done this. Not even sure what the correct process to take this apart without hurting anything. I was planning on drilling a hole in the lower left side for the wires. Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance! 1b23b90dbc5a90d510300b5f9c638409.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Few variations of this have been tried for 5th and 4th gen. I am YET to do it for my 11m and additionally my 10m. "Ham it up" thread has some pictures. But searching for "cb" or "ham" is a good start for some ideas and pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
H

HeavyG603

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Few variations of this have been tried for 5th and 4th gen. I am YET to do it for my 11m and additionally my 10m. "Ham it up" thread has some pictures. But searching for "cb" or "ham" is a good start for some ideas and pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks! I found a post on it and asked the original poster. Has to be a way to remove that cubby for proper drilling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk