What changed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I recently had to replace to wireless control module and key fobs on my 2011 3500, anyway got new one ordered (went thru Auto Tech Electronic) may have been a little pricy but liked that it was just "plug and play" PLUS!!! on the paper work they gave me my 4 digit pin code. Anyway one weird thing I have noticed...after shutting the truck off the radio stays on, I have to remove the key for it to shut off, not even opening the door shuts it off (with fob still in), prior to replacing the module after shutting the truck off the radio would stay on ~5/10 min then "time out" and shut off or as soon as I opened the door it would shut off. I left the door open this morning for ~20/30 min. and the radio never shut off. I'm in /out of my truck a lot and don't really want to remove the key each time to shut the radio off, any ideas?
Thanks

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Check your settings. If you have a new fob recognized by the truck it may have reset what you had originally selected.

OP
OP
T

Truck4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check your settings. If you have a new fob recognized by the truck it may have reset what you had originally selected.

Sorry, which settings? I got the truck used (only 23k on it) and it had been that way from the day I got it, Thank you for the help

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
what head unit do you have?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990