What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Lol. How bout on new blue?? Huhh remember your the lower half of a tree. Not a twig nor fat either.

- The Blue Mule
Oh yeahhh. Haven’t done hers yet. I’ll teach the boy. He can do it

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Oh yeahhh. Haven’t done hers yet. I’ll teach the boy. He can do it

Good thinking. Teach them now and have a cold one while he earns his keep. That knowledge will stay with him the rest of his life. Good job!!

- The Blue Mule

Stelios

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Them new white led's and the mopar bright pedal kit... Still have a lot of parts waiting to be put in though... only if i had more time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_0806.JPG

BarbersBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got the bed dirty for the first time. I hauled off the remaining debris from an old deck that my son and his friends took down last week.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I used to use a certain brand of filter until I watched this video. Maybe the ultras are better quality? Needless to say i will never use fram oil filters again.

yeah, i don't care if they make the ultras better or not. i've seen enough cardboard crap filters from Fram to know to stay away from them period. often discussed on motorcycle forums how they are trash. the Wix often get kudos.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I used to use a certain brand of filter until I watched this video. Maybe the ultras are better quality? Needless to say i will never use fram oil filters again.

Yeah that cheapo filter is trash. It looks nasty. I use the top of line fram. The synthetic one. And the filter is built nothing like the cheap one. None of that nasty junk in it. And it’s solid. There’s videos I just don’t have it linked. My biggest thing is I like what I can buy at any local store. Just easier

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah, i don't care if they make the ultras better or not. i've seen enough cardboard crap filters from Fram to know to stay away from them period. often discussed on motorcycle forums how they are trash. the Wix often get kudos.

FCA makes the Patriot.....so no more RAMs?

:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca