What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went ahead this morning and did a full exhaust delete. I need to get new tips. Man it sounds mean. Boys love it!

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got out into the city (Chicago) to drop off a disc catcher for the very first disc golf course being installed on the site of the new Obama Library at Jackson Park. The catcher I donated was from Lemon Lake Disc Golf Park in Crown Point Indiana and has seen some history with some of the top names in the sport having thrown at it through it's lifetime at hole 14 on the white course. One of the top players of those, Paul McBeth, will be cutting the ribbon for the parks grand opening coming up next week. His foundation (The Paul McBeth Foundation) is partnering with Disc Golf Chicago and a few others to make this all happen. The surrounding area is a little bit run down, but with all the new developments they're hoping to breathe some new life into it. I'm just happy to be a small part of it.

e9ELmfW.jpg

Also, once this is installed I'm going to attempt to boat there from Kankakee, since Jackson Park Harbor is right across the street. I just need a boat.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got out into the city (Chicago) to drop off a disc catcher for the very first disc golf course being installed on the site of the new Obama Library at Jackson Park. The catcher I donated was from Lemon Lake Disc Golf Park in Crown Point Indiana and has seen some history with some of the top names in the sport having thrown at it through it's lifetime at hole 14 on the white course. One of the top players of those, Paul McBeth, will be cutting the ribbon for the parks grand opening coming up next week. His foundation (The Paul McBeth Foundation) is partnering with Disc Golf Chicago and a few others to make this all happen. The surrounding area is a little bit run down, but with all the new developments they're hoping to breathe some new life into it. I'm just happy to be a small part of it.

View attachment 466465

Also, once this is installed I'm going to attempt to boat there from Kankakee, since Jackson Park Harbor is right across the street. I just need a boat.
I miss playing Disc golf and golf itself. I really need to make time this fall to play.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks man!
Did you ever figure out the voting thing? Its weird that its not working. I noticed several others were having this issue. My iPhone 12 wont let me even view votes, but my iPad Pro will and lets me vote. Same with my MacBook.

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Did you ever figure out the voting thing? Its weird that its not working. I noticed several others were having this issue. My iPhone 12 wont let me even view votes, but my iPad Pro will and lets me vote. Same with my MacBook.

Nope, still the same. Using my phone and other browsers... :|

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nope, still the same. Using my phone and other browsers... :|
I think its something to do with the forum change. It doesn't seem very mobil friendly now.

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I miss playing Disc golf and golf itself. I really need to make time this fall to play.
I get out almost every day and I stay active with the local clubs around here. Keeps me outa trouble.

I'd recommend getting the UDisc app and check for local leagues and all the other things happening in your neck of the woods. It's a great little app.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I get out almost every day and I stay active with the local clubs around here. Keeps me outa trouble.

I'd recommend getting the UDisc app and check for local leagues and all the other things happening in your neck of the woods. It's a great little app.
Thank you, I will download that now.

Dylan Campbell

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

View attachment 466465

I grew up just a town over from Kankakee. Sure do not see many people mentioning that area on here very often.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Started detailing the engine bay. I ran out of CG Barebones so it will be here tomorrow. I also blacked out the center of the grill officially removing any chrome on the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_1593.JPG
    IMG_1593.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 13