What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ronin57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Mopar or no car

Heck yeah dude!! That's the new motto getting engraved on a sign going into the garage!!

My evil plan has officially taken root:
Turn the wife into a gearhead: in process
Have her addicted to modding: in process-i currently have two texts with YouTube videos of charger muffler delete systems that she found on her own *evil snicker*

All of this so that I can go... "So babe, I doing an exhaust, a lift, tires and interior mods" without fear of being divorced.... So the journey begins....

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Picked my baby up from the dealer today. I had the famous exhaust manifold issue. Dealership replaced both sides under the powertrain warranty @54k miles, no questions asked. They put me in a dodge charger rallyE and now the Mrs (dear sweet baby jesus) wants to go MOPAR!!!! I have to admit the charger was a super super fun ride!

Hey. What symptoms did you have ? I noticed the last couple drives my trucks smells like exhaust fumes. I wonder if that’s what it is or just because I’m driving with windows down more.....

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin HDX drop steps, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights. Line-X 5.7’ box

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I agree about the mustang Dyno. Everyone talks about the difference. I'm happy. Should have aired down a bit. These G2's on the back are the worst A/ T tire I've ever had. They don't stick to anything but hot tar. Will find out what the other changes make for power in the fall. They invited me to Dyno day in October.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Wow were the G2 bald? Make sure you post the results from your next dyno day.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Holy Hydroponic lights, batman! That light is so bright.[/QUOTE

Lol, hydroponic days are over.
Those flush mt tow hooks are only 40w each! The grill are 30s

Ronin57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey. What symptoms did you have ? I noticed the last couple drives my trucks smells like exhaust fumes. I wonder if that’s what it is or just because I’m driving with windows down more.....

My symptoms.... Well lemme start here.... If you haven't already done so, do not and I repeat DO NOT research the issue on youtube lol lol (that was my downfall). In all seriousness though, it started with lack of power (I always drive with MDS off), then I noticed a major drop in MPG. Lastly there was a very loud tick that started on cold starts only, then migrated to any start. The "tick" resembled a pulley noise. I did not experience any burning smells of any kind. I hope this helps.....

Ronin57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

My reply is in that quote lol lol... Not sure how that happened, damn newbs!!

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Heck yeah dude!! That's the new motto getting engraved on a sign going into the garage!!

My evil plan has officially taken root:
Turn the wife into a gearhead: in process
Have her addicted to modding: in process-i currently have two texts with YouTube videos of charger muffler delete systems that she found on her own *evil snicker*

All of this so that I can go... "So babe, I doing an exhaust, a lift, tires and interior mods" without fear of being divorced.... So the journey begins....
Man I wish I was that lucky. My wife couldnt care less about modding let alone vehicles lol

electricyeti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Not bald. Just seem really hard compound. And to keep on top ice added obd splitter and burnbox ram.bcca450fca234bda2e0aa1d9fa0e0833.jpg57c3a4074ec707c6861504781c8c1be9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
My reply is in that quote lol lol... Not sure how that happened, damn newbs!!

I got it lol.

Well, funny enough I have a tick sometimes on cold starts. No loss of power that I can feel yet. Just an over powering exhaust smell. Comes and goes quick. I won’t YouTube it lol

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin HDX drop steps, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights. Line-X 5.7’ box

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Got my Edge 3k stall converter and ATI damper/underdrive pulley installed (finally) yesterday at my buddy's shop.

All I have to say is holy ****. My heavy Laramie Crew Cab is full bolt on sans gears at this point...running the stock 3.55s so not awful.

This thing is downright nasty and I love it. And for anyone wondering....no problem roasting the 35x12.50s. I'll get a vid when it's safe....lol

miguelherrera4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Didnt love the bull bar I mounted so I took it off and ordered a ranch hand. I like it a lot more ! Now the only issue is how to get lights on this lol2a061bfee6e14da900f83c4d420dfc0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk