What did you do with your 5th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Forecast in my area finally showed more than 1 day of no rain or snow so figured I would give it its first decent wash and shine in a while. I make sure to hose of any road salt on a regular basis but with the crappy weather lately it hasn't been worth my time to really give it a good cleaning.

I'm sure the weather will do a 180 now so should expect snow, sleet and rain in the next 24hrs...sorry to those that live in my area.

Ram pic 020623.jpg
Ram pic 3 020623.jpg
Ram pic 2 020623.jpg

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
Installed CJC Offroad Ditch Light and Fog Light brackets w/ Baja Designs Squadron lights. It started raining so I didnt get any pictures.
This is my first time buying 'top shelf' LEDs and I have to say, "Spend. The. Money." These bad boys are like turning on the Sun at night. Like Laser beams I tell ya!
Next will be swapping out all halogen bulbs w/ LEDs. Im on the fence whether to get Diode Dynamics or Lasfit...

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oil change and tire rotation last Friday.

Pastor Bob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got the Lock'r Down console vault installed. Kind of a pain to install, but it's in. Ordered the one with the electronic keypad. Also tried placing an NRA Life member magnet on the tail gate. Apparently the new tail gates are non-magnetic (aluminum, I'm guessing), so had to order a new sticker from Etsy. I guess the NRA quit selling their stickers. Whoodathunk??