What is my Ram worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PapaDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a black 2007 Dodge Ram SLT shorty with 4.7 V8, six-speed stick, 3.92 limited-slip rear end, upgraded upholstery and side trim.

This is a one-owner rig, with only 39K original miles, and has never been in an accident. Never been smoked in. It has all the SLT features and accessories. My truck even was chosen as the Dodgetalk truck of the month a few years back.

With the original tires, traction was marginal, and the truck was really twitchy in the rain. I upgraded to Dodge Ram Sport wheels with Toyo Proxes 305-50-20 tires. It made a world of difference and did not mess up the speedometer calibration. The truck also features a Volandt cold-air intake, a flowmaster muffler and Linex bedliner.

Now my question…This truck was rare when it was new…I had to special order it to get a stick, as all of the units on the lots had automatics. Nowadays, you can’t even order this truck with a manual trans. So, considering the rarity factor, what does everyone think my rig is worth? Thanks.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
in the street its about 7 grand the most. the dealer would give you about 3,500 to 4 grand

OP
OP
PapaDave

PapaDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Brand newbie old guy here. I already posted this question, but not sure if I posted it in the right place...

I have a black 2007 Dodge Ram SLT shorty with 4.7 V8, six-speed stick, 3.92 limited-slip rear end, upgraded upholstery and side trim.

There is a gear for every occasion, and in overdrive the engine is only turning 2,000 rpm at 60 mph.

This is a one-owner rig, with only 39K original miles, and has never been in an accident. Never been smoked in. It has all the SLT features and accessories. My truck even was chosen as the Dodgetalk truck of the month a few years back.

With the original tires, traction was marginal, and the truck was really twitchy in the rain. I upgraded to Dodge Ram Sport wheels with Toyo Proxes 305-50-20 tires. It made a world of difference and did not mess up the speedometer calibration. The truck also features a Volandt cold-air intake, a flowmaster muffler and Linex bedliner.

Now my question…This truck was rare when it was new…I had to special order it to get a stick, as all of the units on the lots had automatics. Nowadays, you can’t even order this truck with a manual trans. So, considering the rarity factor, what does everyone think my rig is worth? Thanks.

46RamMan

U.S. Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Most kids of today can't drive a stick.:driver: So might be hard to get what it's really worth.. Personally I love a standard transmission.... but I'm old...;)