What is your (1) favorite addition to your truck ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I love my Amp-Research power steps. They add beauty to my truck because they are invisible until they are needed.

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
My favorite addition to my truck is the massively huge Renegade front bumper. People see it in their rearview mirror and get out of my lane. Buahahahaha!!!

I had some really, really stupid ******* decide to do some road-ragin' one morning going to work... At 80 mph on the interstate he got his underwear in a *** apparently because I passed him. So he thought he would pass me back, cutting me off coming back into my lane. Welllll, he kinda misjudged the distance, or actually thought I would just jam my brakes and let him over... He clipped the passenger side of the front bumper with his rear quarter, very efficiently "pitting" himself in front of me. That car turned sideways and rolled flat against the bumper. At 80 mph. After everyone got stopped and the dust settled, my front bumper had racked that car from the taillights to the headlights... Just scraped some of the paint on my bumper. Nothing a rattlecan of flat black couldn't fix. Guess he'll think again next time he tries to take on an 8000 pound truck with a 2100 pound Honda Civic...

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mopar Cat-Back Exhaust -- installed by dealer right after I bought the truck, hence it would be cover under warranty (new car and extended.)

The sound is classic V8 rumble, not too loud yet not too subtle. The dual 5" stainless steel exhaust pipes looks great too.
I would go with this also, in combo with the Mopar CIA. 96KhnHi.jpg

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My favorite addition to my truck is the massively huge Renegade front bumper. People see it in their rearview mirror and get out of my lane. Buahahahaha!!!

I had some really, really stupid ******* decide to do some road-ragin' one morning going to work... At 80 mph on the interstate he got his underwear in a *** apparently because I passed him. So he thought he would pass me back, cutting me off coming back into my lane. Welllll, he kinda misjudged the distance, or actually thought I would just jam my brakes and let him over... He clipped the passenger side of the front bumper with his rear quarter, very efficiently "pitting" himself in front of me. That car turned sideways and rolled flat against the bumper. At 80 mph. After everyone got stopped and the dust settled, my front bumper had racked that car from the taillights to the headlights... Just scraped some of the paint on my bumper. Nothing a rattlecan of flat black couldn't fix. Guess he'll think again next time he tries to take on an 8000 pound truck with a 2100 pound Honda Civic...
Something about this makes my heart smile.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Damn Hondas, they keep getting stuck in my tire treads........

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So far, replacing my oem speakers for kicker dash speakers, and pioneer 6x9's in the doors. Such a huge improvement over factory

nighthawk87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
So far, replacing my oem speakers for kicker dash speakers, and pioneer 6x9's in the doors. Such a huge improvement over factory

Where and how much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motor Head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Remote Start. Had OEM installed at local dealer. Now I can have the AC kick on before getting in my truck. I know...privileged. Hotter than a whor in church here in N.C.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Oh wow, I’m about to head out to Rocky Mountain to pick up a friend and look at some properties. Glad to know I need to pack my thin business suits lol.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same here in SC.

Favorite mod so far is . . .

Most fun/bang for buck: Pedal Commander
Most utilitarian/useful: BakFlip MX4 tonnaeu cover (the truck trunk)

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where and how much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I picked up the pioneers from amazon, and the kicker dash speakers from crutchfield. I used the adapter harnesses to keep from splicing. Harness I showed is for the door speakers.

Screenshot_20180908-165727.png

Screenshot_20180908-170123.png

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Me

Sticking me behind the wheel was my best addition...:D

Also the Pedal commander and the Bestop bumper step ( since I'm an old *******) are tied for 2nd.

17Delmonico

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
At 5'6", I need all the help I can get getting in and out of the truck. The side bars I use every day, but I think the rear step is pretty cool.
1310cdfc-d0c0-4888-8414-f8e2a4f899f8._SL220__.jpg

It's a Bestop 75310-15 Rear-Mount Trekstep. It tucks up the rear bumper when not in use, and flicks down easily to step into the truck, with or without the tailgate down. With the tailgate down, my hitch isn't usable as a step, but this sticks out to the side.

2batruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pedal commander and magnaflow exhaust for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Marine Les

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001/2018
Engine
5.9 cummins/3.6 Pentastar
My favorite addition is the driver, me. I love this truck and am so glad I got it.