What would you add to make your Ram ideal for you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DA67Goatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Extended cab with rear half doors and 8ft bed, roll down rear one piece glass with defrost, lose the sunroof. I wouldn't mind some proper front control arm length, in the rear replacing the panhard bar for a watts link as and proper length control arms as well. Maybe a compound turbo 4 or 5 cyl diesel. Oh and the biggest thing would be a proper folding bench seat covered in (gasp) non-stain cloth. Unfortunately such a truck doesn't exist

JerryETX

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4- 3:73- 6 Speed
I have no idea what to add to help with the ride (adjusting tire psi doesn't help with this ride) but if it was within reason I would love to make my truck ride better. I like the truck for the most part but it is miserable to drive compared to other 3/4 tons I've owned and driven.

Freakydude

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I got an ecodiesel, going back to purchase day I would go Hemi. No other reason than the sound, i really miss having a good sounding vehicle.

nuckinfutz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 3500
Engine
6.7 Cummins 370hp
Mirrors! Especially the convexs. Cant see anything unless you set them in Bullwinkle mode

sottis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Massage in the seat - can't believe the Limited doesn't come with that.

OP
OP
Y

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
The mirrors are a plus somehow. I only have a Bighorn without the traffic warning mirrors. I can adjust the mirror so I can see a vehicle in either the convex mirror or the main mirror at all times, without a blind spot. My previous 2018 F-150 had a very similar mirror and I always had a blind spot. I haven't figured out the difference just happy it's there.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
IF it could tell me the correct lures & colours, for each species of fish, for each lake, I am driving towards.
Letting me know exact GPS cordinates and depths would be handy too.

OP
OP
Y

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
Fishing points-Lake map
#1 Smart Fishing Spots App w/ Fishing Points AI - Find hot spots & break lines using lake contours, vegetation maps, weather patterns, known hot spots, man-made fish structure

Only app with Fishing AI to find productive fishing break lines and fishing spots. It offers access to Fishing Lake Depth Maps & Marine Charts with fishing points for the USA, Canada, UK, etc. Coverage includes NOAA marine vector charts, freshwater lake maps, USACE inland river maps (HD/1ft bathymetry/Sonar Contours).

Lots more features. May only work on less capable devices like the ipad or iphone. Just search for Fishing points-Lake map on the Apple app store.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
IF it could tell me the correct lures & colours, for each species of fish, for each lake, I am driving towards.
Letting me know exact GPS cordinates and depths would be handy too.
They have fish finders now - Garmin, Humminbird, etc - that will actually show your lure coming through the water back to the boat.

TRK_GANG74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would like if they went back to using R-134 in the A/C. The A/C in my wife’s 2016 Ford is way colder with the R-134 and will freeze your but off. The newer stuff is way more expensive and not as efficient or cold.

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
A manual 6 speed with an overdrive.

Other than a 68 440 GTX, that I sold in 2007, My truck is the only vehicle I've owned in the last 30+ years that wasn't a manual transmission.

I sometimes miss the granny gear and lock in hubs, that you could just let it crawl to the top of the steep rocky, rutted roads with.

Yah, with my RAM, ima little spoiled at times with the auto, but given a choice, I will always pick the clutch over the automatic and always pick a mopar over any brands.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat