wheel liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike_Rut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Just got my 2021 1500 Bighorn night edition and now looking to add accessories! Ordered some WeatherTech mud flaps. Looking at ordering some rear wheel liners but noticed mine already has what appears to be a 1/2 liner on either side of the wheel but nothing above or directly behind the wheel.

Just wondering if anyone has used the Husky liners and if they fit properly. Also, do you remove those existing 1/2 liners when installing the new liner?

Thanks,
Rut

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just got my 2021 1500 Bighorn night edition and now looking to add accessories! Ordered some WeatherTech mud flaps. Looking at ordering some rear wheel liners but noticed mine already has what appears to be a 1/2 liner on either side of the wheel but nothing above or directly behind the wheel.

Just wondering if anyone has used the Husky liners and if they fit properly. Also, do you remove those existing 1/2 liners when installing the new liner?

Thanks,
Rut
Mine came with the Mopar full liners, but I've read threads in other forums which say you need to remove the half-liners. But apparently you need to reuse some of the fasteners when you install the full liners. I don't know if that only applies to the Mopar liners or if it also includes the Husky liners. Just make sure you keep them all, and try not to break any of them.

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Check on youtube, there are some videos installing the OEM liners.