Wheel offset question!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK, so ive been searching on this forum, and i can only find offset answers for lifted 4x4 setups, im going down, not up.

I have a 13 Regular cab Express and ive got the Belltech 964 kit and Spohn adjustable panhard bar sitting in my garage ready to install, but i need my wheels first. Im just going to do a simple Chrome Viper rep wheel, 22x10, and i want to know what offset i should get to get the wheels to sit FLUSH, no poke. the set im looking at are +25.4.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive been wondering the same thing on this too with a 22x10 rear and 22x9 front. just haven;t had time to take the wheel off and measure to get the right Offset dialed in and find a off the shelf wheel to get close to is sitting perfect.

Hopefully someone will chime in.

HemiXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am doing the same, going with a 2/4 drop. But am deciding on going with a 22x9.5 w/20 offset or a 20x9 w/20 offset, different rims. Also looking at doing a staggered tire setup since staggered rims are out the question unless they are custom made.

Last edited: