Where is the TPMS module located?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

persuazion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Today while driving on an extremely bumpy road that was under construction.....my TPMS light started blinking then remained on. I pulled over and checked all the tire's pressure which was all within range of where it should be. Only thing I can think of is that the receiver/module maybe became loose or disconnected while driving over the bumpy road. I know the sensors are located in the tires themselves but I'm wondering about the module itself? Thanks for any help.

OP
OP
P

persuazion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Well I looked again at the tires today and noticed that the front left tire at the valve stem is just plain rubber, it sticks out and can be moved back and forth.....like a bike tube. The other three tire stems have what appears to be some sort of nut around the stem and it can't be moved back and forth. Am I missing something on this one? Is that the sensor and how could it have came off?

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I looked again at the tires today and noticed that the front left tire at the valve stem is just plain rubber, it sticks out and can be moved back and forth.....like a bike tube. The other three tire stems have what appears to be some sort of nut around the stem and it can't be moved back and forth. Am I missing something on this one? Is that the sensor and how could it have came off?

They can't fall off, they are inside the tire.