Will there be a factory supercharged PW

Will there be a factory supercharger?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I read a while back FCA would be releasing the 2020 PW at the texas autoshow. I swear it discussed a 700+ HP supercharged motor. I'd love this, has anyone else heard or seen anything about it. I saw the new olive green color is coming.....maybe time to upgrade

TexasTJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
None
I'd love to have a super charged PW, and perfect timing too, I'm looking for a PW in 2020. The state fair is just under an hour away from me, I may have to make the trip over there for some investigating. Post up here if you get any more info on it.

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
So far the only thing RAM had there was the 2020 1500 limited black package and the 2020 HD night package.

There was a rumor there will be a Rebel Rebel subbrand, to include the TRX and Powerwagon.

A Supercharged Powerwagon is something I suspect...but no new news in awhile

OP
OP
Meister

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
So far the only thing RAM had there was the 2020 1500 limited black package and the 2020 HD night package.

There was a rumor there will be a Rebel Rebel subbrand, to include the TRX and Powerwagon.

A Supercharged Powerwagon is something I suspect...but no new news in awhile

So rebel would be it's own brand like ram and dodge split? Interesting....wonder why someone would do that

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I will explain it this way.

Rebel was brought to market as a factory custom truck(not competition for raptor like some think....rebel is 2wd too)

Then the Powerwagon took on the look. And then with 2019 the 2 share wheels and tires.

The TRX of course is coming(someday) and a street truck is in the plans.

So, I do not know if you remember or know of THE ADULT TOYS by DODGE. But these will be like that, except will be more go than just stickers and wheels.

So, like SRT is to challenger and charger. Rebel will be to RAM

JEEP will be getting there own too...well their's is the Hawk. Track, trail, desert.

The dodge will be SRT and the other FCA divisions will be powered by SRT.

Hope that makes sense.

But nothing big came from the state fair this year.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I will explain it this way.

Rebel was brought to market as a factory custom truck(not competition for raptor like some think....rebel is 2wd too)

Then the Powerwagon took on the look. And then with 2019 the 2 share wheels and tires.

The TRX of course is coming(someday) and a street truck is in the plans.

So, I do not know if you remember or know of THE ADULT TOYS by DODGE. But these will be like that, except will be more go than just stickers and wheels.

So, like SRT is to challenger and charger. Rebel will be to RAM

JEEP will be getting there own too...well their's is the Hawk. Track, trail, desert.

The dodge will be SRT and the other FCA divisions will be powered by SRT.

Hope that makes sense.

But nothing big came from the state fair this year.

The tires and wheels may look the same, but they indeed are not. Different size wheels with a different bolt pattern, and different size tires.

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
The tires and wheels may look the same, but they indeed are not. Different size wheels with a different bolt pattern, and different siOPze tires.
Yep, 6 lug and 8 lug. one is LT275/70R18 and one is LT285/70R17

And of course the grille looks the same, but one is bigger too.

There are many other differences, but the look is the same...which I thought was my point but I realize the look was first on the rebel, but the wheels and tires were first on the wagon

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep, 6 lug and 8 lug. one is LT275/70R18 and one is LT285/70R17

And of course the grille looks the same, but one is bigger too.

There are many other differences, but the look is the same...which I thought was my point but I realize the look was first on the rebel, but the wheels and tires were first on the wagon

Yea, they knew they had a winner in the aesthetics department so they just kept running with it.

They way the 5th gen rebel makes the 4th gen look like a pos (in my opinion anyway), I cant wait to see the fully redesigned wagon!

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Yes, the 5th Gen Rebel almost got me to go to a 1500. It is truly a great looking factory custom truck.

The Powerwagon finally being given a different look than other 2500 hundreds(before the winch was the only give away) was as exciting as when in 2010 they gave the HD a different look than the 1500.

Very anxious to see what happens when the TRX arrives.

And very excited to see the street version too.

Hope gas prices, economy, and insurance allow these beasts to get better.

Exciting time to be a Mopar fan and getting really exciting as a RAM fan(although news has been light lately)

I wish they would have done better by the Warlock though. It just looks like a stripped Rebel (which it is supposed to be) no Warlock badge anywhere.