Will these work??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moodygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
HemiBabe got me turned on to these LED lamps. They are for an 02-06 Ram, but will they fit my 08?

Attachments

• lt-ram02bbled-tm-a.jpg
    lt-ram02bbled-tm-a.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
moodygunner

moodygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so has anyone ever rewired these to fit their 07-08? I remember reading a thread on this, but can't for the life of me, recall where.

Last edited:

amenges

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its just time consuming to wire. Basically it's the same wiring as if installing a light bar under the tailgate. Had to run turn signal wires to front turn signals and the brake light to 3rd brake light.

ben.orts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where are you getting them from? Some websites that sell them have really bad reviews. I was thinking about getting them too.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It's a LOT of hassle to rewire these to fit a 2007 - 2008.

OP
OP
moodygunner

moodygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah those are the one's I need. I like that they have a black background with the led's, But what is selling me on this brand over the other brands out there is that, they also have a smoked lense. I haven't found any 07-08 lamps that have this exact combo. Only in the 02-06

I previously bought the recon smoked led lamps; tinted them darker with VHT, cleared them with 4 coats and polished out, but they are too dark and people are damn near slamming into the back of me during the day..oops

So this is why i want the black background and the smoked lenses so I can keep the black appearance but still be seen braking.