Low beams work but highs and fog don't

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AzraelChiron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.8 Hemi
Hey all,
working on my 2014 tradesman RAM and I feel stupid for having to ask but every single forum and site I search it's always high beams work lows dont. But I am literally having the opposite problem!!! it's frustrating.
So the short and simple of it is I replaced the H11 low beam halogens with plug-and-play LEDs off amazon (Probably my first mistake). The low beams work excellent, turn signals work as well. But the high beams will not turn on and neither with the fog lamps. They will IF i pull back on the lever for the flashing highs but otherwise they do not come on when pushed into on.

Any thoughts on this?

The product in question is

JmGuTe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you try removing the LED low beams and putting in the factory bulbs to see if it resolves the issue? LED **** from amazon is the worst and its honestly it or miss unless you drop the coin for good quality LED bulbs.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Did you switch the light(s) from halogen to LED in the BCM using alfaOBD?
^^^ this
Try the high, low and fog lights with the ignition on but the engine not running. This will give you an idea if it's a BCM or wiring/bulb issue.