Wiring help for Aeroskin Lightshield Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
New member, I just put the Aeroskin Lightshield Pro on my 2020 Powerwagon. I know it’s a controversial add on, but I would love some help with figuring out what wires I need to tap into to power it. I haven’t been able to find much info on the pro. There’s four wires to the lightshield:

Black wire = ground
Brown wire = parking light
Yellow wire = left turn signal (driver side)
Green wire= right turn signal (passenger side)

I just need to know what colors to tap into the headlight harness. Any info is much appreciated!

OP
OP
K

klperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Same here, the instructions are worthless pretty much as far as the wiring. I’ve found videos of people installing the hood protector but not actually showing the wiring part of it.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New member, I just put the Aeroskin Lightshield Pro on my 2020 Powerwagon. I know it’s a controversial add on, but I would love some help with figuring out what wires I need to tap into to power it. I haven’t been able to find much info on the pro. There’s four wires to the lightshield:

Black wire = ground

I just need to know what colors to tap into the headlight harness. Any info is much appreciated!
Hey, I realize this is an older thread but I am considering installing the same AVS Lightshield Pro on my 2023 1500 Limited so I've ben searching the forum for pics and member's thoughts on it. I noticed you said it was a "controversial add on", so just curious what you meant by that...thanks for any insight you can provide.

TRK_GANG74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Black wire = ground

I might have to buy this!