Wiring options for ditch lights and light bar.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckeyeram28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 hemi
How's it going everyone. I'm looking for different option for wiring accessories into the battery. I have the 2 fuses added to the post of the battery terminal and can't find a replacement with another post for accessories. Am I missing something or can someone shoot me possibilities?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
How's it going everyone. I'm looking for different option for wiring accessories into the battery. I have the 2 fuses added to the post of the battery terminal and can't find a replacement with another post for accessories. Am I missing something or can someone shoot me possibilities?
Follow the red cable to the fuse box,and wire your relay off it's connection point.The fuse box connection is easier to work with then the battery post connection

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Do you have any pictures?
Now don't take this wrong,but if you can't find the red hot feed to the fuse box,you probably shouldn't be wiring in lights. Get off your ass and go look at your trucks fuse box,before you ask for a picture. Especially a pic that i'd have to go outside to get,and that ain't happening,so go look at your truck,lol.BTW you need a 13 mm socket to pull the nut off it,there i saved you that trip,lol.

OP
OP
B

buckeyeram28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 hemi
Now don't take this wrong,but if you can't find the red hot feed to the fuse box,you probably shouldn't be wiring in lights. Get off your ass and go look at your trucks fuse box,before you ask for a picture. Especially a pic that i'd have to go outside to get,and that ain't happening,so go look at your truck,lol
Considering it's in the shop getting damage fixed from a tornado. Was just asking for parts options not just splicing into other wires. Kind of hard but thanks for being a ********. And nobody asked your lazy ass to go take a picture.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Considering it's in the shop getting damage fixed from a tornado. Was just asking for parts options not just splicing into other wires. Kind of hard but thanks for being a ********. And nobody asked your lazy ass to go take a picture.
You really know how to make friends on here,lol.Have a good evening sir.i'm out now :waytogo:

OP
OP
B

buckeyeram28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 hemi
You really know how to make friends on here,lol.Have a good evening sir.i'm out now
Sorry about that I'm just really irritated with the shop bull****ting with my truck. I was just looking to see if anyone has found any battery terminals that incorporate the fuses and add an accessory bolt to the side or something. I'm probably just going to add a distro box or buss bar if I can't find anything.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You could look at a fuse power distribution box which sounds like it might work for you. They come in many different styles and sizes, and usually are pretty inexpensive. If you wanted to take a step further, you good look at systems like Spod, or similar type switch/fuse systems.

1709814041013.jpeg

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Auxbeam makes a relay box switch panel which makes it easy to install lights and other things. I use it for my lightbar and fog lights. Will be adding bed lights to the panel eventually also maybe a inverter

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
You know, or maybe not , its winter up here and some of us are old fuds, and in my 80's I am not going to craw around in my truck to take a picture , Lazy? You don't have a clue.
BTW, GT did post a picture, And you did ask for a picture.