Need wiring diagrams/schematics for 2015 Tradesman accessory upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amglow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good morning,

Would someone please let me know where I can find wiring diagrams for a 2015 Tradesman? I am planning on adding an overhead console with the compass module, cup holder light, and cab lights, of course. I understand the OEM harness is no longer available and need to create my own. This site will be my ruin! It's addictive. Finished the RA1 to RA2 radio upgrade with overhead mirror/microphones, under hood light, and courtesy floor lights. Now this...can't stop! Next will be the rear back up camera. Thank you, all, for your expertise.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Good morning,

Would someone please let me know where I can find wiring diagrams for a 2015 Tradesman? I am planning on adding an overhead console with the compass module, cup holder light, and cab lights, of course. I understand the OEM harness is no longer available and need to create my own. This site will be my ruin! It's addictive. Finished the RA1 to RA2 radio upgrade with overhead mirror/microphones, under hood light, and courtesy floor lights. Now this...can't stop! Next will be the rear back up camera. Thank you, all, for your expertise.
This site can help you...