Yet another thing I love about my new truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I keep mine in the door cup holder when driving so if a jacker asks me to get out of car I can grab as I’m pretending to open door. Live in Philly. Not so safe here.
I keep mine in my prison wallet..... That way it's always with me, even if I'm taking a shower at the gym lol [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Txkenpo

Txkenpo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 TD
I keep mine in the door cup holder when driving so if a jacker asks me to get out of car I can grab as I’m pretending to open door. Live in Philly. Not so safe here.

Love that, unfortunately in TX even though I disagree and think it’s really stupid. We have open carry but if in a vehicle a pistol has to be concealed.

It’s fine to lay in the seat with a towel over it, just can’t be in plain site.

Churchville Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Love that, unfortunately in TX even though I disagree and think it’s really stupid. We have open carry but if in a vehicle a pistol has to be concealed.

It’s fine to lay in the seat with a towel over it, just can’t be in plain site.
Hmm... actually that might be the same law in Pennsylvania but not sure. I should look into that

HockeyPops

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7

You’re not joking! Philly is rough

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
I keep mine in my prison wallet..... That way it's always with me, even if I'm taking a shower at the gym lol [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

I bet you clog a lot of toilets . . even with out the Pistol

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Anyone have a left hand holster for a 1911 they wanna sell?? Prefer a plastic one

The Blue Mule

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
Oooooooooooooooo the evil Serpa..........[emoji55]

2016 1500 Outdoorsman 4X4 5.7L
2.5" Rough Country Lift
LT285/70/17 Nexen Roadian AT
DZ Tailgate Assist
Westin Nerf Bars
Lund Tonneau Cover
Dirty floor mats and a clean soul............

Lol

Malveaux0089

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
depending on what I am doing, I have this setup with my Alien Gear Holster for in the vehicle in the center console (it stays in there unless I an using my paddle holster attachment) or I will take my holster I am carrying off with the gun and put it in the door pocket. I tried one of the magnet mounts but with the shape of my slide the magnets don't sit flat against the slide.

IMG_3031.jpg

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have the JM4 Tactical magnetic IWB holster. Its perfect for attaching to the drivers side map holder. G26/19 sit right there at my right knee should I ever need it. Best part, no drilling. The holster clamps around the lip of the map holder.

guyutethepig

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.2
depending on what I am doing, I have this setup with my Alien Gear Holster for in the vehicle in the center console (it stays in there unless I an using my paddle holster attachment) or I will take my holster I am carrying off with the gun and put it in the door pocket. I tried one of the magnet mounts but with the shape of my slide the magnets don't sit flat against the slide.

View attachment 177133

Nice work - how did you attach it? Just with the gorilla glue?

Dr J Cumminz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L with Aisin

View attachment 177133

Very clean and unrestricted acquiring for a proper grip. I like it.

Steve Cloud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

View attachment 177133

Are you using the Alien Gear attachment, or something else?