zautomotive.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone tried this product? Zautomotive.com. Im thinking about it. Few cool features. Fog light with high beams, windows up/down with remote and few other features.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Possibly a few have but you are limited to what that particular device is programmed for and I believe it has to stay plugged in for the features to work. I would suggest looking at the alphaobd thread. You can do everything you want (except for global /express windows up) plus a whole lot more. I'm not sure what those run but for $50 for the app, ~$70-90 for the obdlink mx(+) and depending on the year of your truck $50 for the security bypass cable and another $ 50 for a Amazon Kindle fire tablet (if you don't have a android device) you can add led's, hid's without all the relays and resistors add/upgrade factory components without having to go to the dealer to activate them, turn on drl's.

2018 2500 6.4L