email tune steps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redrt_12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 R/T
Hey guys I need help on how to send the tune?
Is it by mail?
How many tunes do I need to send sean?
Does the truck has to have the stock tune?
Do I pay only via hemifever page by adding the tune to the cart?
And also how long does I have to wait for the tune to get back?
When buying the tune can I have a economy tune and a performance tune 93 oct tune for the price of one or do I have to pay one for each?
I'm planning to send the tune this weekend so it can be ready for next week to get some new times...

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
You do pay on his page and he will answer all the rest of those questions and he usually has a tune for you really fast then he tells you what to datalog with step by step info then you send him the logs and he sends you the new tune

ATRepair

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
His instructions are detailed. I had never used the diablosport before and was able to follow Sean's instructions correctly the first try on each step. He was quicker to reply than I was able to get my tuning setup due to my work schedule but I was still done within 4 days. I'm very happy with his service and feel like my money was well spent.

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in the middle of thus process right now. His instructions are detailed and precise. His customer service is fast as hell. Can't hardly wait lol