Tomorrow will be a busy day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I received my order for Adam's today and will be spending all day making the truck look good!

This isn't even half of what I will be using tomorrow :)

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Well......?????

Tomorrow has come and gone my man!! ;)

OP
OP
VolsRam

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Sadly, my arm was twisted into shooting and fishing. So nothing got done with regards to cleaning the truck. And my weekend coming up looks to be pretty busy as well. Not to mention the cold spell we're getting here in TN.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Sadly, my arm was twisted into shooting and fishing. So nothing got done with regards to cleaning the truck. And my weekend coming up looks to be pretty busy as well. Not to mention the cold spell we're getting here in TN.

Both perfectly acceptable excuses! I'll let it slide....this time.

;)

OP
OP
VolsRam

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Haha I appreciate it.

Any word on the new application pads?

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Sometime in the next 2 weeks hopefully. Still waiting on the supplier to line out our options.

OP
OP
VolsRam

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Got her cleaned up finally! Started with AP cleaner and green wheel cleaner to get the tires, fender wells, and wheels cleaned up. Then used the 2 bucket wash system. Sprayed down the whole truck with detail spray to dry it. Then used VRT on....well....the vinyl, rubber, and tires haha. Used the aerosol version for the honey comb grille inserts. Then finished with the glass cleaner on all glass and light lenses. I was hoping to have enough time to clay it, use the revive polish, and finish with quick sealant, but the rain was moving in. I guess I'll have another busy day coming in the future haha. Also, I have the buttery wax on it's way, along with some towels and interior conditioner. So once I have the exterior completely done, I will move onto the interior.

OP
OP
VolsRam

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Sorry....meant to post the pics before posting. Also, I forgot to mention that I used the Invisible Under Carriage spray on the fender wells. Love the look.