after 2 years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Great gloss and reflection
Jay

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Great gloss and reflection
Jay

actually I am thinking the shine is better than originally thought, might put on a 2nd coat tomorrow. After finishing the first coat I still have 80% left in the bottle so I am thinking I can get 7-8 coats for my money.:favorites13:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It sure looks good to me!!! Did you use the PA with the gold flakes? With the terrific base that you have on the truck the PA should just make it look better. Some people have reported that it looks better after it "cures" for a few hours or even overnight. My second coat was not near as a dramatic change as the first coat was, but I could still tell a difference.
Jay

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
yup gold flakes. Took a look (Inuit name lol) this morning after waking up (10am who does not love being retired) and she looks lovely. As far as a good base that was what made it hard to notice a difference straight off but indeed from a 45 angle the hood looks like a shiny super fine plastic. Happy with the money spent and like mentioned I see getting 7 coats of this stuff so approximately 14-15 bucks a coat.

chrisc60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yup gold flakes. Took a look (Inuit name lol) this morning after waking up (10am who does not love being retired) and she looks lovely. As far as a good base that was what made it hard to notice a difference straight off but indeed from a 45 angle the hood looks like a shiny super fine plastic. Happy with the money spent and like mentioned I see getting 7 coats of this stuff so approximately 14-15 bucks a coat.
Whats the German wax called?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk