P5007852 M1 2-barrel intake manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeret

The Village Drunk
Reaction score
Under the hood fixing/breaking something.
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I know that this intake manifold hasn't been made for years and the only way that I'm getting one is to buy one in used condition. I've been bouncing around many ideas on how to proceed with making some more serious power with my engine and am in a bit of a limbo between the M1 and the readily-available Hughes Air Gap.

I can order an Air Gap FI right now for $600 but there is this really nagging bit in my mind that says to hold out for a good deal on a Mopar Performance M1. Knowing that this manifold is becoming somewhat rare, I just want to see if there is anyone who actually has one that they want to sell. Otherwise, I see no reason to not just grab the Hughes Air Gap since the design does flat out work.

The reason why I am looking for this specific part number is because my truck has a non-EGR setup and I want to keep it that way.

I have been searching off and on for months now for such a manifold to no avail. I want to put my search to rest once and for all. Does anyone here want to make me an offer that I can't refuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.