$400 bucks to burn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Good luck on picking a mod! Love the stance of your truck, some fender flares would really set it off though I think, help meld the body with those bigger tires.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Oil catch can and anodized fluid lids :), Red would be bad ass on your ride

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Idk what you should do next but I like this color and realized I need a sport hood.

This is what I'm talking about lol. Is there an oem vendor on here that would be willing to accept a group buy ? I'm sure for the right cost, several people on here would gladly put out the currency.

DRKNESS falls

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Under hood dress up kit would look nice with a color matched Vararam.
Jay

OP
OP
reddevil78

reddevil78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 he I
Under hood dress up kit would look nice with a color matched Vararam.
Jay

Y'all are gonna make me pull cash out of my own pocket with all these suggestions lol. Pulled but I pulled the trigger on the rolled tips from moes... $220 shipped and still have 180 left so I'm still in the market for little things. Under the hood dress up is not me I live on dirt roads my fiancé lives on a ranch and I'm always working with animals and stuff so. It would look as it looks now dusty but with shiny bezels lol.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Y'all are gonna make me pull cash out of my own pocket with all these suggestions lol. Pulled but I pulled the trigger on the rolled tips from moes... $220 shipped and still have 180 left so I'm still in the market for little things. Under the hood dress up is not me I live on dirt roads my fiancé lives on a ranch and I'm always working with animals and stuff so. It would look as it looks now dusty but with shiny bezels lol.

Good choice on the tips man, no experience with the Moes ones myself(didn't like how short they are) but from what everyone on here has said they fit well and the sound is great [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
reddevil78

reddevil78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 he I
Good choice on the tips man, no experience with the Moes ones myself(didn't like how short they are) but from what everyone on here has said they fit well and the sound is great [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks sport. The next best thing would have been the flares, but I'm just gonna wait to get that when it's time for tires and a set of black rims. I'll probably blow the $180 on my camaro get it an oil change and a car wash or maybe even order new SS badges.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Pictures of Camaro for Ram forum approval lol, jk...

OP
OP
reddevil78

reddevil78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 he I
Pictures of Camaro for Ram forum approval lol, jk...

I can do that lol. Hopefully the forum gods don't delete it because it's not ram related lol.
e8f97527737e2d6a8975d16bf1a8f95a.jpg

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The tips added quite a bit actually. I was surprised how much lower it was.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
First, let me say if I was going to lift my truck I'd want it to look just like yours. Just right without being over done. Looks good with the Sport rims. That being said, in my opinion fender flares should be your next upgrade. I would get the factory 2500 flares.

Last edited:
OP
OP
reddevil78

reddevil78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 he I
First, let me say if I was going to lift my truck I'd want it to look just like yours. Just right without being over done. Looks good with the Sport rims. That being said, in my opinion fender flares should be your next upgrade.

Thanks Bryan and yes sir that is my next move with some blacked out rims and some nitto ridge grapplers. Hopefully this time next year my toyo's will be done but by the looks of it their lasting way to long they have like 25,000 miles and still look new it's crazy.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tires lasting is usually a good thing. But like you when I want something new the old can't wear out fast enough. I personally like the looks of those Sport rims and wouldn't change them but it looks last me you know what you're doing. Good luck.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Please give us a review of what you think of the tips and the change in sound. If you ordered them yesterday I bet you'll have them tomorrow. Moe's is quick!!!!!!!!!
Jay

OP
OP
reddevil78

reddevil78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 he I
Please give us a review of what you think of the tips and the change in sound. If you ordered them yesterday I bet you'll have them tomorrow. Moe's is quick!!!!!!!!!

Jay

Will do gotta get the tips cut at the muffler readjusted and then put the new tips on there and weld it back together so they might not get put on right away. And yes moe's is hella fast at shipping.

2012Lamarie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Jay

First, what is Moe's second, tips change the sound??

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
First, what is Moe's second, tips change the sound??

Moe's is a vendor on here. Moe's performance. He has 5" bolt on tips that replace the stock 4" tips.

everybody is saying that after adding 5" tips the exhaust sounds deeper.