call me crazy but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbarclay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The vette might be fun but I miss having a truck pretty bad. I looked at a used sport today and unless I change my mind the vette is going to turn into a 2011 Black Ram 1500 Crew Cab fully loaded lol.

Just need to make the decision Vette or Ram

one of the main reason is where I live the roads are crap and can only use the vette for 6-8 months out of the year. And you never know how much you use the bed of a truck until you dont have one lol

025-1.jpg
024-1.jpg

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
When I owned a Corvette it was never my only car. I always had a beater SUV or truck for lousy weather and actually carrying anything other than my lunchbox. Of course this has been a day or two, and my "other" vehicle was an IHC Scout and then a Jeep Cherokee.

I got out of 'vettes and got into bikes. I've never missed owning one. The modern 'vettes are soooo fast, you can't use much of the potential. The modern Mustangs and Camaros have more power than my old 'vette, plenty of fun, and a back seat. If I ever get back into speedy cars, my buddy's '11 Challenger really makes me want to go that way.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Wow that does look loaded out! I've never owned a corvette (nor will I likely ever), but you can't go wrong with a Ram.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
get it!!!!

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
An old saying that I've heard was once you've owned a truck you will never go back.

My parents are trying to get me to buy a car for college, I told them motorcycle and truck, truck only or set challenger

Looks like I'm keeping the truck

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What kind of vette do you have now?

Honestly vettes are pretty easy to DD if you have to especially in the south with no snow. I would stick with the vette or keep both if you could

flyer09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
That's a nice looking sport! :drool: GET IT! I got my first Ram almost a month ago and LOVE IT!

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 1500 SLT
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Nice looking truck...I'd be all over it. Tried so hard to find one with the ram box when I was looking a few weeks ago, but one with the other options I wanted and in my price range never came forward.

Living in New England....I'd lean towards a truck too. 2 seat sports cars are good for second cars...not primary....unless you're a batchelor and have a job that can deal with you not being able to go to work faithfully if there is a bad winter (like 2 years ago).

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Ram ftw

roadrnnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was hesitent to give up my Top Banana Daytona last fall for my Ram also, but I never drove it that much cause it was so pristine I was afraid of getting it dirty.
I am so glad I have a truck again and really don't miss the Daytona at all.

OP
OP
Mbarclay

Mbarclay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What kind of vette do you have now?

Honestly vettes are pretty easy to DD if you have to especially in the south with no snow. I would stick with the vette or keep both if you could

I have a C6 Coupe with the glass targa top. Nice car for sure and it would be a great daily driver if I didnt live where I can only drive it maybe 6 months out of the year. Im going to look into getting the truck and keeping the vette it might be possible.

S

scotts2012ram

I say truck or both if you can swing it. I love vettes but being 6`2 and 350 it funny seeing me get in one. I have got in and drove 2. I have to have a truck or suv.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
An old saying that I've heard was once you've owned a truck you will never go back.

for me this is very true. I feel so much safer in a truck. Plus with now owning a house there are too many things that can't be done with a car