Updated pics with new drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

robby5323

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Single Cab
Engine
Hemi
damn robby that looks great, so 1/2 coil for front and 1-1/2 coil in back. Did you have any problems getting the coils to seat or any issues getting that rubber top piece to fit?

No problems on seating the coils. The rubber top pieces lined up with just a little persuasion and holding your tongue just right :crazy::crazy:

OP
OP
R

robby5323

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Single Cab
Engine
Hemi
I only had time to drive it around the block, but it seemed to be exactly like before. No more bumpier or stiffer than stock. I know it's not an R/T, but I really like how the badge looks on the grille to break up all the black. I'm more of a chrome or hot rod type wheel guy, so I will leave the stock wheels alone. I would like to find a retro-looking wheel, something like a torque thrust II with a staggered fit.

KevinRM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I only had time to drive it around the block, but it seemed to be exactly like before. No more bumpier or stiffer than stock. I know it's not an R/T, but I really like how the badge looks on the grille to break up all the black. I'm more of a chrome or hot rod type wheel guy, so I will leave the stock wheels alone. I would like to find a retro-looking wheel, something like a torque thrust II with a staggered fit.

HMMM... Sounds like a trend building up here. Maybe those manufactures that make retro wheels will come up with something to fit our Rams with out ****** us.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
looking good man

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score