New Member in a 2016 Ram 1500 Quad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rossbourne14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello everyone

Just introducing myself and my new Ram 1500 Big Horn QC 5.7l 4x4
I had been in the market for a truck for months and came across my future truck at the local dealer here in KY. I had owned a 2014 ford fusion for a few years and was wanting 4x4 capabilities and the usefulness of what a pickup can give you. I am in love with my new (to me) truck. For $26k with 16k miles it was too good of a deal to pass up. I am looking to tint the windows and level the front and have already ordered a Dee Zee tailgate assist. Im wondering what other upgrades i can make for reasonable prices. I need a bedliner and i will get tires in the future, stock tires look brand new. Thanks for this great forum and im looking forward to learning and seeing all these awesome trucks in here!

Attachments

• truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 31
  • truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 30

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Looks like someone got a good xmas gift. Welcome to the Forum, that was a great deal. The quad cabs are cheaper then the crew, but I really like them. Probably why you got it soo cheap. Definitely get Line-X, that is the first mod I always get in any truck, and I've used them all and the last 4 trucks only get lineX. You got the nice rims, I'm jealous.

Here is my level thread, I recommend Bils, but you might have an additional step with that year. I'm sure someone will chime in. You are sure it's not level? Hard to tell it almost looks level.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rossbourne14

rossbourne14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you for the info! I really wanted a crew cab for the extra space and looks in general but i am very very satisfied with the quad. I am definitely gonna take your suggestion and go with a lineX bedliner. I LOVE my rims, when i get new tires im keeping those beauts. Im looking at getting the hell bent steel lift for the 2016 2 inch level. i heard from a friend that i would need an additional level for the rear part of the truck? I dont think that is the case but im wondering from you knowledgeable folks if that is true? Im gonna give your thread a read, thank you!

OP
OP
rossbourne14

rossbourne14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Met some of the friendliest people while visiting Boston years ago. Loved that city

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Love that truck, thanks for joining.

Tony