Level Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12BlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Back in May I had the Rough Country 2.5"/1.75" lift level installed on my truck. 2012 Crew Cab 4x4 w/ 305/55 R20 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ. I'm very happy with the ride and stance of the truck since the install.

Anyway....here is the question.

I have put right around 4,000 miles on the truck since the work was done. I have noticed that my front tires are starting to cup. Any suggestions or ideas. An alignment was done at the time of install. I haven't had time to dig into this problem, yet. But I was wondering opinions on what to look for....Alignment, toe? Tire pressure? Ball joint?

The tires are load range E and I am running 35psi? What pressure are you guys running? Did you stay with factory pressure or increase when you change the tires to load range E?

It could be an alignment issue, but if the toe has changed isn't that related to a suspension issue?

I know some others have reported ball joint issues, but it was my impression that 2012's and up weren't having the issues.

Shoot me back some ideas.....

Thanks!

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I had to guess you are running your tires at a low pressure. I have 305/55 duratracs and I'm running 45 psi, most E rated tires require that to run flat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caldwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
yea def try bumping up the pressure in those tires. your wallet will probably thank you a little at the pump lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990