Need Wiring Assistance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grunt4Life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Need to connect to parking/Signal lights on 2017 3500. I've removed the light and opened it up. Thought it would be easy to identify which wires go to parking lights but not so. Might be the red and black wires pictured (far left corner of housing) but can't see very well. So the next, maybe even easier option is to determine which wires on the harness control the turn signals.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Note only took pic of the LEFT light harness and light housing. Will need same info for RIGHT side.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• housing (2).jpg
    housing (2).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 28
  • harness.jpg
    harness.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 29

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I almost certain it's the Green with the white, but it's been a while.

Test light would be your friend here for sure!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Need to connect to parking/Signal lights on 2017 3500. I've removed the light and opened it up. Thought it would be easy to identify which wires go to parking lights but not so. Might be the red and black wires pictured (far left corner of housing) but can't see very well. So the next, maybe even easier option is to determine which wires on the harness control the turn signals.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Note only took pic of the LEFT light harness and light housing. Will need same info for RIGHT side.

Thanks again!

hope this helps!
TlrYKHy.png

powderbrad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Which ones under power with signal on and not with it off?
DVMs are a useful tool to own.

It's certainly harder identifying the correct wiring when it comes to leds vs direct wiring to a hallogen bulb.