Stock vs. Srt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

victorsdaddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Anyone know the height difference of stock vs. Srt? If possible im considering dropping my '14 express from stock to an srt stance. Ive seen various opinions of the belltech and mcg drop kits and figured a "factory" drop may be the way to go for me right now.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I'm not sure what you mean by SRT as there is no SRT ram except the SRT10 which has a different suspension than the '14. If you just want a similar look then the SRT10s came with a factory 2/4 drop. There is no factory drop available, McG's and BT are your best options for a 2/4 drop.

OP
OP
victorsdaddy

victorsdaddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thats what i wanted to know. Didnt know if suspensions were similar.

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm not sure what you mean by SRT as there is no SRT ram except the SRT10 which has a different suspension than the '14. If you just want a similar look then the SRT10s came with a factory 2/4 drop. There is no factory drop available, McG's and BT are your best options for a 2/4 drop.

Ram SRT-10s didn't come with a 2/4 drop. They were one inch lower in the front and two and a half inches lower in the back then the regular 2wd trucks.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Ram SRT-10s didn't come with a 2/4 drop. They were one inch lower in the front and two and a half inches lower in the back then the regular 2wd trucks.

Was it only a 1/3? The 2 guys in my local club are around 1.5 in the front and 3 in the rear compared to a stock Daytona 2wd when we measured, which is fairly typical numbers for a 2/4 drop (which are never truly 2/4). I can only go by my first hand experience though.