carbon or wood trim ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemi_hawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
any one do any trim kits on the inside and care to share ? that cheep plastic kind is wearing me thin so are those silver strips on either side of the radio

discojables

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The stickers are nice but I would go for the real stuff. DDM sells real cf twill. You can wrap what you want and it will last forever and look super legit. I plan on wrapping the silver ring around my center console.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Carbon-Fiber-Fabric

I perfer cf because it looks smart and holds up over time. I love the way paint looks but the arizona heat makes it crack or peel and flake off.

Last edited:

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am really wanting to send out some parts for Hydro-whatever (it's my monday, brain ain't working yet). I'd like to get the silver carbon fiber stuff.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Hydrographic water transfer. My parents business does this. What pieces you looking at doing? I had my last truck done in carbon fiber. Radio bezel, door trim. Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Paint it comes out awesome.The stickers are nice but over time will scratch and fade as with paint you can wax it buff it etc etc had all my silver painted and all my vents looks 1 million times better some of those sticker kits are pricy think to do all the trim (youll need a 3d kit ) its like 500 it only cost me 225 to get all my stuff painted.

Last edited:

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
DSC01562.jpg

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

DSC01561.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hydrographic water transfer. My parents business does this. What pieces you looking at doing? I had my last truck done in carbon fiber. Radio bezel, door trim. Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to do the 4 vent trim bezels and the center stack. I'm still working out how I want it to come together in the end. I'll keep ya posted (PM)

xxxotiknightz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I guess it depends on what kind of feel you are going for in the interior of your truck. my only question on the hydrographics is can you do only a portion of a piece?? I want to do something to my radio bezel center section but I dont want to do it to the sides.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The stickers are nice but I would go for the real stuff. DDM sells real cf twill. You can wrap what you want and it will last forever and look super legit. I plan on wrapping the silver ring around my center console.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Carbon-Fiber-Fabric

I perfer cf because it looks smart and holds up over time. I love the way paint looks but the arizona heat makes it crack or peel and flake off.

They just list the cf fabric. Which you'd use for head liners, or seat trim.

discojables

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Dang bro I love the paint job! They should just come from the factory like this.