Heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does the back cushion get heated along with bottom cushion on the OEM seats , or just the bottoms ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Back and bottom both get heated.

Ryan1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
for real, love my heated seats and steering wheel. dont know how i lived without it before.

69mach1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings 6.7
Might want to see your truck as I just ordered leather heated/cooled seats for my 2013 2500 but don't know what the wiring harness looks like to get them working ;-) I'm in Poway:favorites13:

for real, love my heated seats and steering wheel. don't know how i lived without it before.

OP
OP
bellaireroad

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Might want to see your truck as I just ordered leather heated/cooled seats for my 2013 2500 but don't know what the wiring harness looks like to get them working ;-) I'm in Poway:favorites13:

Thanks, I just bought one with heated seats. My butt gets hot but not my back

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in Northeren California near Sacramento. I installed the heated ventilated Laramie seats in my Express about 2 years ago but only hooked them up so the power adjusting features worked not the Heat and ventilated function. I'm in the process of trying to install the wiring to add the heated seats and steering wheel. I bought the scan tool from Auto Enginuity that 00/RT used to add his sales codes and I'm going to try to do the same to my truck. I have already used it to add codes to my truck my nephews and my friends and it works great I just added simple codes. I can see the options in my BCM I just need to activate them not sure if it's all going to work but I'm going to try. No matter what you do you will need to have the sales codes activated in order for your heated seats to work if you're going to try to use the factory system. If your truck did not have a heated seat option the dealer will most likely not be able to add the sales codes for you that's why I bought the tool.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm in Northeren California near Sacramento. I installed the heated ventilated Laramie seats in my Express about 2 years ago but only hooked them up so the power adjusting features worked not the Heat and ventilated function. I'm in the process of trying to install the wiring to add the heated seats and steering wheel. I bought the scan tool from Auto Enginuity that 00/RT used to add his sales codes and I'm going to try to do the same to my truck. I have already used it to add codes to my truck my nephews and my friends and it works great I just added simple codes. I can see the options in my BCM I just need to activate them not sure if it's all going to work but I'm going to try. No matter what you do you will need to have the sales codes activated in order for your heated seats to work if you're going to try to use the factory system. If your truck did not have a heated seat option the dealer will most likely not be able to add the sales codes for you that's why I bought the tool.

If you get this all wired up and working I would love a schematic so I do the same[emoji106] I love my Katskins but I sat in my buddies Laramie and oh man were those seats comfy. lol.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you get this all wired up and working I would love a schematic so I do the same[emoji106] I love my Katskins but I sat in my buddies Laramie and oh man were those seats comfy. lol.

00/RT's truck is a regular cab so he already had the wiring. Apparently they build so few regular cabs they use one harness for all. We are not so lucky with our trucks. He was able to get his codes to work with the tool but his truck is a 13. It should work on the 14 but you never know until you try. I have the heated wheel coming. I got it brand new off eBay for 129.00 shipped. To good a deal to pass up. I already have the control panel with the correct switches. I have a lead on a heated wheel clockspring and I ordered the plug housing to connect to the seat with the correct pins. With his help and schematics plus looking at my nephews Bighorn I am hoping to make some progress. If it works I will share everything I learn. I am going to try to do it one step at a time but long story short if my truck doesn't take the codes it isn't going to work. If it does work I have no problem helping others near me try to add the codes with my tool. That's why I bought it.