Over head console install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirtydodge14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2014 Base..i still havent figured out what the trim is called. Its as base as it can get though.

I dont have anything above my dash on the ceiling, can i install a overhead console and wire for the click on lights?

STecoD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Crew Cab Tradesman
Engine
3.0L Diesel
If you search 4th Gen DIY magician did a write up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have a 2014 Base..i still havent figured out what the trim is called. Its as base as it can get though.

I dont have anything above my dash on the ceiling, can i install a overhead console and wire for the click on lights?
They sell a kit that includes everything you Will need to install the overhead light display. I believe one of the vendors on here, www.moparonlineparts.com has the retrofit kit for the overhead console.

Here are some links to the full kits to do the swap:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230975390122
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAB3U1M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_6MwGzb6KD56AJ

Note: it looks like the add on kit is no longer available from MoparOnlinePaets website, although the Amazon link above seems to be there Amazon store with 1 left in stock.

• 2012 Ram 1500 RCSB Hemi • 22" SRT-10 Wheels Plastidipped Black w/ Bridgestone Tires • Smoked Taillights • Custom Quad Headlights • Opt-7 FluxBeam-X 6000k LED Lows • MicTuning 6000k LED Fogs • K&N 63 Series CAI • Flowmasters Muffler • Line-X Bed • OEM Black Badges All Around • 20% Tint All Around • Lund Tri-Fold Tonneau + plenty more coming soon...

OP
OP
D

Dirtydodge14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They sell a kit that includes everything you Will need to install the overhead light display. I believe one of the vendors on here, www.moparonlineparts.com has the retrofit kit for the overhead console.

Here are some links to the full kits to do the swap:

New 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 1500-3500 ADD ON OVERHEAD CONSOLE W/Map Lights,OEM Mopar | eBay
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAB3U1M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_6MwGzb6KD56AJ

Note: it looks like the add on kit is no longer available from MoparOnlinePaets website, although the Amazon link above seems to be there Amazon store with 1 left in stock.

• 2012 Ram 1500 RCSB Hemi • 22" SRT-10 Wheels Plastidipped Black w/ Bridgestone Tires • Smoked Taillights • Custom Quad Headlights • Opt-7 FluxBeam-X 6000k LED Lows • MicTuning 6000k LED Fogs • K&N 63 Series CAI • Flowmasters Muffler • Line-X Bed • OEM Black Badges All Around • 20% Tint All Around • Lund Tri-Fold Tonneau + plenty more coming soon...
Right on. You got my back onsale. Thanks

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Right on. You got my back onsale. Thanks
No problem, this is what these forums are for. I can't tell you how many questions/problems others have answered/solved for me, it's amazing. Without these forums, i would have never figured out a bunch of different stuff and also sold/bought certain parts.

Anyways, about your trim level, I sent you a PM.