S&B Filters intake system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok so I'm stoked that I got picked for this as I've always wanted the opportunity to do something like this since I got my 99 Ram back in 07 and I started to hear about people testing and/or writing reviews on new products for our trucks.

I got contacted today by someone in the marketing department of S&B Filters about writing a review on their new intake system they are about to release in 4 days for the hemi. The deal is, they'll send me a intake with both dry and oiled filters on the 30th and after a few days of driving, I'll write a review detailing my opinions on the instructions, installation, performance, and include any pictures and video's I take. And when I'm done writing it, I keep everything at no charge.

So yea, I'm guessing I should have the intake by the end of next week, July 6-ish, and I'm looking forward to being on of the first to review a new product.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
They make a great filter. Shouldn't be a issue. I have sold a few and folks seem to love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I've got an S&B on my '97 and really like it. They're a real good company to deal with. Called them about a replacement filter for mine and they sent me one for free as well as a cleaning kit for it

Polaris Pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok so I'm stoked that I got picked for this as I've always wanted the opportunity to do something like this since I got my 99 Ram back in 07 and I started to hear about people testing and/or writing reviews on new products for our trucks.

I got contacted today by someone in the marketing department of S&B Filters about writing a review on their new intake system they are about to release in 4 days for the hemi. The deal is, they'll send me a intake with both dry and oiled filters on the 30th and after a few days of driving, I'll write a review detailing my opinions on the instructions, installation, performance, and include any pictures and video's I take. And when I'm done writing it, I keep everything at no charge.

So yea, I'm guessing I should have the intake by the end of next week, July 6-ish, and I'm looking forward to being on of the first to review a new product.

How do you sign up for something like this?

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
thats awesome! also curious how you get that. I have a S&B intake, also had the scoop before I got my bumpers. Love it!

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
im thinking about getting one of these too if I can ever sell my k&n! I really like the lexan see through top on the 2gen model

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I ran an S&B system on another vehicle of mine and it worked well.

Gotta love being a Beta tester for stuff like this!

OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There's no signing up for it. One of the guys in their marketing department was looking through the forum and saw my build thread, looked through it, liked what I've done, and then contacted me. I was just lucky.

It's nice to see they have a good reputation.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Damn, I knew you could sign up for other stuff... Lol this has me looking all over for beta testers lol

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
dude that awesome. one of the perks of having a new truck I guess

To any trans companies reading this thread im game to test a fully built one! :) hell ill even pay for shipping

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Lol Reece... Ima try this:p

To anyone who is reading this I am willing to try out anything on my truck and I mean anything;)

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another thing you can do is go on their websites and see if they need any vehicles for testing

When I had my 2011 genesis coupe I almost got the first set of carbon fiber fenders but shipping the fenders off my car 2 weeks after getting it to California and then waiting another month or 2 wasn't really that convenient. Although I was only 15 and wasn't supposed to be legally driving so it could've worked but I like driving too much lol

OP
OP
2K10HemiRam

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I just got back home from my TDY and guess what was waiting for me next to my couch already...the intake. I've already opened the box up and took a quick glance at everything and I'm fairly impressed. All the parts are made of a heavy duty plastic, no metal, and it's all wrapped up and boxed very well. looking over the instructions real quick and I'd say these have to be probably the best instructions I've looked at for all the intakes. Hell, the damn thing is in color! Most instructions I've seen are black and white, lol. I'll actually take everything out, install, and take pictures of everything tomorrow after I've rested from this trip but probably wont get to making a thread on this system until Sunday so stay tuned!