I've decided

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I'm going for the decal look, Alot of people think it's fugly. But they prolly don't own one. (nightrunner). I like the idea of pulling up to a hang out or a swap meet whathaveyou, And actually letting people know first hand, yeah it's a nightrunner, nothing special, but the sheer fact that there are so few of them imo. And that it was a dealer option. Granted they are just like any other slt out there . BUT It seems the look alone has been copied time and time again. I want my truck to stand apart from the crowd. By getting the decals I will achieve just that again imho. :) Chime in on your opinions. I wanna know what the rank and file here think of the rear quarter decals, and for that matter any dodge/ram/ hemi/srt-10/rumble bee decals for that matter. thanks guys.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
i would use that money for other mods...

Too expensive, Thats how I roll with mods. I either have enough or it waits till I can cover it. My next mods(other than this) is the elusive srt-10 hood w/insert, and tires. Both together is over 2,000. Not happening this year, thou there is a swap meet in stafford coming up. I'll be there with the truck. Ct. forum members take note!! lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm going for the decal look, Alot of people think it's fugly. But they prolly don't own one. (nightrunner). I like the idea of pulling up to a hang out or a swap meet whathaveyou, And actually letting people know first hand, yeah it's a nightrunner, nothing special, but the sheer fact that there are so few of them imo. And that it was a dealer option. Granted they are just like any other slt out there . BUT It seems the look alone has been copied time and time again. I want my truck to stand apart from the crowd. By getting the decals I will achieve just that again imho. btw They are being custom made. Which means they won't be exact, but close enough too oem. Dealer wanted 175.00 a piece. Ebay dealer wanted 75 and change. I'm getting two made up for a hundred bucks. With the ot In november I can spare the chump change. Or win yet another football pool. :) Chime in on your opinions. I wanna know what the rank and file here think of the rear quarter decals, and for that matter any dodge/ram/ hemi/srt-10/rumble bee decals for that matter. thanks guys.

What do the decals look like?

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
What the hell is a swap meet? When is it?

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
What do the decals look like?
Here's a mock up , so far.
nightrunnerproof.jpg
What the hell is a swap meet? When is it?

It's like a flea market, with vendors. and individuals selling like minded stuff, chevy dodge ford. to name a few. I've never been too one that sucked yet. I got my custom license plate made in carlisle, back in august. So bring some cash and I'll meet every one that shows up, tailgate party hang out check out . thats about what a swap meet is.:naughty:

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
just have a decal made and put it on the back window. save the rest for other mods...

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I respectfully am saving the window for rf.com, Haven't ordered cuz no one seems to know if it's white on window or white on black on window? But oem had them on the quarters , thas where they are going pix are up btw.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Nick to the rescue ...AGAIN !!!!

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !!!!!!!!! lol. Now it;s a choice between custom or e-bay Ha LOL Thats the cheapest price yet . Thanks silver, Again indebted too you!! Are you sure you secretly want a n/runner for yourself? lmao!! **** now what??? lmao !!! Kinda figured this would happen , ha ha ha . :/

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
That might be each however , teach. Only 14 dollars off but still a great find, bullit you gotta start a search engine imo. ( ******* guy is spot on !!)

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Thats correct. ^^^ I gotta split for now fellas' Keep em coming' em, pm me if ya wanna hook up , Thanks again all!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990