Need Help with Christmas List for My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is what the final list turned out to be:
SCT with custom tune
Rear sway bar
26 Row trans cooler
Drop shackles

The rest will be small items like lug covers, stuff like that. I figured that stuff plus the converter should keep me busy for a little while over the winter.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
That'll take a little while. If you dont have one add a line wrendh on there as well to take the cooler off.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That'll take a little while. If you dont have one add a line wrendh on there as well to take the cooler off.

Yeah, I figured it should take me a few months to get all that stuff done. Probably going to wait to do the converter till last like in early spring bc it is just getting too cold here to do it now.

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice list there. I went to about 12 junk yards yesterday and had no luck finding the big tranny cooler so I think our only option is to get it new

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice list there. I went to about 12 junk yards yesterday and had no luck finding the big tranny cooler so I think our only option is to get it new

Agreed. I just went with the new one that is $170. After checking every yard around here there was nothing so I just figured I would go new and put it on the Christmas list.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guess someone out there realized how valuable these things are and snapped them all up from the yards.