What did you do to your Gen3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Started final assembly of my headlights for my red truck...

cc0307db39909ef0bc9b2290d9c0cac8.jpg
6e064f097f446187718a964703820cf8.jpg
757353ce8ab03a2045655f804a4f3bb5.jpg

Red reflectors and amber halos, its a throw together set but it should do while i start my next set...

Maybe one day ill put my set on that has red halos lol

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
*Multiple likes*

Why did you go with white small leds on the bottom? Just too much yellow otherwise?

Sent from my magic 5-inch

The point was a bunch of amber, but i did want a little bit of white on the front for the DRL ish type look

The amber is meant to match all the other amber lighting including the cab lights i have to install

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
So somebody scratched the crap outta my drivers side headlight, looks like 80-grit sandpaper or some crap. My passenger side headlights clearcoat has been peeling off for about 4 months and I need to do that "Sand-n-clearcoat-spray" thing but I REALLY don't trust myself with sanding, I'm also broke cuz it seems near impossible to find a summer job out here in the sticks, especially with high school football practice daily but its senior year so I can't complain

Also want to install cruise and found another v6 at a salvage with all the cruise control goodies, but they were trying to sell me the entire throttle body and steering column. Even if I wanted all that I'm still too broke to buy it

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
Same boat, man. Got broke ****, too broke to fix it. Sucks.

Hope you can scrounge up some cash, man. Good luck.
So somebody scratched the crap outta my drivers side headlight, looks like 80-grit sandpaper or some crap. My passenger side headlights clearcoat has been peeling off for about 4 months and I need to do that "Sand-n-clearcoat-spray" thing but I REALLY don't trust myself with sanding, I'm also broke cuz it seems near impossible to find a summer job out here in the sticks, especially with high school football practice daily but its senior year so I can't complain

Also want to install cruise and found another v6 at a salvage with all the cruise control goodies, but they were trying to sell me the entire throttle body and steering column. Even if I wanted all that I'm still too broke to buy it

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Army is always hiring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi

Yep hopefully I'll have some time to help my grandpa out around his ranch, he gives too much money for not enough work. I guess when he finally has someone in his life that enjoys talking about trucks as much as he does, he must think he has a little money to spare on me lol

Army is always hiring.

I'm about 10 months too young lol but I'd rather serve in the army than be stuck unemployed after college

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm about 10 months too young lol but I'd rather serve in the army than be stuck unemployed after college

I'm about to finish a 22+ year career. It's been challenging at times but I have 0 regrets and wouldn't have wanted to do anything else.

fa67fd87b15f836241a69e117d49a4e9.jpg

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
I'm about to finish a 22+ year career. It's been challenging at times but I have 0 regrets and wouldn't have wanted to do anything else.

Woww 22 years? Thats honestly amazing, thank you for your service by the way

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
Army is always hiring.

I've thought about it a little more than in passing, but there's a few problems.

1. I'm a fat **** with a big mouth and diagnosed ADHD. Would they even let me in? Wouldn't I get kicked out like day 1 for being a smartass?

2. What would I do with my truck, cat, and other belongings? How long would I be without them? Just for basic?

3. How does it really work? Will I get shipped out regardless? Or could I pick something close to home and safe if I wanted?

4. Pay? I would need to quickly advance to makeing 30k after taxes for it to be worth it for me stop what I'm doing while maintaining my current living situation...

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've thought about it a little more than in passing, but there's a few problems.

1. I'm a fat **** with a big mouth and diagnosed ADHD. Would they even let me in? Wouldn't I get kicked out like day 1 for being a smartass?

2. What would I do with my truck, cat, and other belongings? How long would I be without them? Just for basic?

3. How does it really work? Will I get shipped out regardless? Or could I pick something close to home and safe if I wanted?

4. Pay? I would need to quickly advance to makeing 30k after taxes for it to be worth it for me stop what I'm doing while maintaining my current living situation...
1. You'll lose weight during basic and I know plenty of Soldiers with ADHD. You're smartass attitude will quickly disappear. This is coming from a smartass from NJ.

2. After basic/AIT it's not much different than a regular job. They'll pay to ship your furniture or personal belongings to where you get stationed and you get leave after to pick up your vehicle and whatever else you want.

3. First duty station is usually needs of the Army but you could try to get one in your contract.

4. Pay is relative in the Army. For the first 4 months you start out at around $18k. But housing is free and you'll either get to eat at the chowhall or get extra money for food. All health care is 100% free. Feeling sick, you can go to the clinic in the morning with no appointment. If you're married you can either live in on post housing or you can live off post. If you live off post you get money for rent and bills (amount based off o location). Here in GA I get an extra $1650 a month for housing. In Hawaii I got an extra $3200 A month for housing and got a cost of living allowance because of how expensive it is there.

When you add everything up including free healthcare, it's hard to complain about the pay. You can get your base pay up close to $30k in 2 years easily and that doesn't include all the extra pay and free healthcare.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L

You still moving to TN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk